Monday, April 16, 2007

Bleary-eyed and smiling

Not quite like those famous Irish eyes, but you get the idea.

On to my daily update: Here's what's been happening since yesterday(here "yesterday" means "approximately 1-2 months ago when I actually wrote a decent-sized update on this here blog thing"): (editor's note, we have now been double-coloned. I'm not sure what that means for the future of English punctuation) (also, too many parentheses) (way too many) I got that new job title!
and worked lots of hours!
and Easter!
and saw a bunch of cool people at Jack and Teresa's wedding like Sean Connolly and Debbie Mixell and the Murphys and Slatterys and Reinhards and Pingels and many more!
and I did my taxes early!
and we have a lawnmower that works!
and I'm out of good update material but expect more in future as my hours begin to shrink down to sub-60 hour weeks and leave more time in the evening!
God bless you all

1 comment:

Joe G said...

haha, you're hilarious, josh.

my favorite bad-punctuation-usage is the triple exclamation point. (!!!)

note the difference between the following statements:

i haven't talked with you in forever.
i haven't talked with you in forever!!!

the first person informs you that he hasn't spoken with you in a long time. the second person informs you that he lost his medication and needs it badly.

thanks for the post!!!